- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher resolution
- Storage: 300 MB available space
The Glow Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Glow game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
"What happened to this city? Dont take me wrong, it's never been a paradise but usually you could leave home without fear that someone will stab you right between the ribs. But not anymore. Do they all just forget to take the pills? No, thats impossible. Maybe they refuse to take them? Thats even less likely. No matter what happened, sooner or later I will have to leave my apartment. Probably sooner, because I'm also running out of pills What was that? Someone knocking? Where did I put those keys"
Explore semi-randomly generated world!
Choose different objectives for each playthrough!
Complete objectives to unlock new characters!
Scavenge for resources.
Interact with other people in any way you want:
- Shoot them on sight? Go nuts.
- Talk to them and try to cooperate? Sure, but remember they dont have to be friendly.
- Stay hidden and try to avoid them? Good idea! Who needs other people anyway?
Sanity is for the weak! If you stop taking pills, you will lose sanity and world around will become more interesting.
Discover dark secrets behind all this madness!
Have fun and remember: take your pills every day!