Jagged Alliance: Crossfire Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Jagged Alliance: Crossfire game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Thats where YOU come in! As the strategic genius behind your own personal Private Military Corporation, youve offed to help by bringing in your team of skilled mercenaries to retake the tormented nation of Khanpaa! Help the oppressed people by hiring a team of hardened guns-for-hire and prepare for battle in treacherously frozen mountain badlands. Along the way, discover why Khanpaa has been turned into a bloody battlefield and who aims to truly profit.
Jagged Alliance: Crossfire is a stand-alone expansion to the hit tactical RPG Jagged Alliance: Back in Action. Crossfire adds new mercenaries, new environments and new weapons to challenge the players battlefield planning skills, while offering the combination of humorous dialog and realistic combat fans have come to expect from the series decade-long history.
- Tactical combat at its finest, using the enhanced Plan n Go system of plotting your teams moves strategically, then executing them in nail-biting real time
- 10 new mercenaries round out your team, offering a roster of more than 50 unique combatants with unique skills, weaknesses and quirky personalities
- 10 new maps, set in the unforgiving, frozen mountainous countryside will challenge your planning skills rocky mountain terrain, narrow valleys and icy cliffs will provide new cover opportunities, chokepoints and offer optimum ambush points
- 15+ hours of gameplay across a brand new campaign with a broad variety of missions
- New weapons, enemies and equipment supplies are scarce, and your mercenaries will have to make the most of outdated weapons, limited supplies and equipment
- Enjoy the Jagged Alliance series as never before with vastly improved graphics, enhanced AI behavior, a polished interface and numerous performance and gameplay updates