Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Soulstorm
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The third and final expansion to the genre-defining and critically-acclaimed RTS, Dawn of War. In Soulstorm, two new armies are introduced Sisters of Battle and Dark Eldar - raising the total number of playable armies to nine. The revolutionary meta-game that was first introduced in Dark Crusade is further expanded to an interplanetary scale, allowing players to battle across the star system.
- Sisters of Battle
The Chamber Militant of the Emperors Holy Inquisition. Limited in numbers but incredibly powerful, the Sisters of Battle are second only to the Space Marines in terms of sheer fighting prowess. Ranging from the Sisters Repentia with their devastating ceremonial eviscerators to the awe-inspiring Penitent Engine, the Sisters of Battle are truly a force to be feared.
- Dark Eldar
Twisted and corrupt cousins of the Eldar, these terrifying raiders from the furthest reaches of the Webway are feared and hated by all. Their incredible speed, reliance on close quarter combat and stunning and poisoning abilities allows them to quickly strike an enemy and be gone before reinforcements can arrive.
- Devastating air attacks
Strategic warfare in the 41st Millennium reaches new heights as each army gains air units to rain death from the skies.
- Brutal domination
Wage war across the entire solar system as the metagame map introduced in Dark Crusade is expanded to an interplanetary scale. Liberate, enslave, or destroy entire worlds as you unleash your armies fury across the galaxy. Players must now strive to conquer an entire solar system with multiple planets and moons to be conquered. In total 34 maps are available to the player.
- Enhanced customization
Customize your heros weapons, items and abilities as he grows in power and personalize your armys insignias, colors, banners and names. Earn and unlock achievements and medals to showcase your superiority online.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page