Zeus + Poseidon
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 7 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X Compatible
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
Zeus + Poseidon Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Zeus + Poseidon game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Acropolis delivers the city-building excitement and strategy of both Zeus Master of Olympus and Zeus Official Expansion Poseidon. Build great empires, dabble in combat, trade, and politics, and keep monsters like Medusa at bay with the help of great heroes from mythology. Establish new colonies in the ancient Americas, Africa, Europe, and Asia. Create your own adventures with a powerful yet easy to use Adventure Editor.
Youll create bustling cities filled with thousands of citizens in mythological Greece and the lost continent of Atlantis. Exercise your might by threatening neighboring cities with invasion, or cultivate them as allies against even stronger opponents. Build beautiful Greek sanctuaries and Atlantean pyramids piece by piece. Summon heroes to rid your town of plagues and monsters, or appease gods and goddesses to protect you from evil.
Acropolis delivers hundreds of hours of gameplay in one game!
- One of the best city builder games out there, made by a team of experts in the genre: Impressions Games.
- Diplomacy, war, economy, and logistics - you must master all these arts to ensure your victory.
- 65 episodes in which you build and rule seven city-states and two powerful civilizations: Ancient Greece and Atlantis.