69 Ways to Kill a Zombie Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the 69 Ways to Kill a Zombie game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Get creative with killing, using various weapons, explosives, traps and tools hidden all over the dark and twisted environments.
- Pickup random power-ups in order to survive just a little longer!
- There is no animations, everything is physics-based movement and interaction.
- 3 atmospheric maps with pure horror sound effects. ( Several NEW maps coming soon )
- 60+ weapons with unique handling and special effects