- OS: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 384 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia® GeForce™ 4200, ATI® Radeon™ 9500
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive: 2.5 GB
- Sound: DirectX™ 9.0 compatible
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia® GeForce™ 6800, ATI® Radeon™ x800
A.I.M. Racing Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the A.I.M. Racing game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
If you are not afraid of awesome speed, fatal traps and plasma charges, tearing apart your racing gliders sheeting, A.I.M. Racing is a game of your choice. There is no need to save money to buy a new glider, no need to think, where you can acquire energy supply for a more powerful canon. The clan will give you everything but you must win!
- Over 50 rounds in a Championship
- Over 30 various gliders
- Diverse tactic to destroy your opponents
- Unique glider dynamics
- Treacherous traps and useful bonuses.
- Vast number of weaponry, including mines and rockets
- Detailed statistics for each race to show your skills
- Online records table
- Multiplayer options