Assassins vs Pirates Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Assassins vs Pirates game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Fast paced Online Multiplayer
- Couch Multiplayer
- Designed for short sessions but beware, its addictive!
- Ideal for any number of players
- 2 players - its a duel
- 4 players - its a brawl
- 6 players - its a battle
- 8 players - whats going on?
- Well.. except for 1 player. But wait, what are public games for?
- Mix couch and online coop in any way you want. You can have any number of players playing from any number of PCs across the internet (well, up to 8 total)
- Unlock new characters with achievements and show off your prowess with customized skin colors
- Use items to kill, escape and distract your enemies
- Every move is deadly. Really, this game is one hit -> one kill.
- Walls are your friends. Climb any structure in the game as easily as just running
- Such controls. Do you know of any game where you can jump downwards?
- Hand painted, unique levels
- Smart music reacting to the situation on map
Treasure Hunt modeQuite straightforward. Coins are laying around the arena, and you need to get them to your base before the enemy team does. Or... hunt enemy players carrying those coins.
Artifact modeSomething new youve never experienced before. It goes like this:
- Theres an artifact levitating in the center of map.
- Your goal is to take the artifact to your base to expand it.
- The artifact is attracted to your team if you feed it the souls of your enemies. Guess how to obtain those souls...
- You have to cooperate as all of your team has to work together to control the artifact.