GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
This is a Roguelike gameBabel: Choice is a 2D action-adventure Roguelike game which combines with the elements of RPG and shooting games. In the game, the player will play the part of Alexander, the son of the evil duke, aiming to break through the perilous and capricious Tower of Evil.
The female human Lena was brought to justice by her kin for being in love with the evil duke and then was burnt alive, which made Lenas lover, the evil duke Rednaxela, extremely furious. For revenge, Rednaxela summoned the demons to go to Babel, the portal to the human world. As the son of the human Lena and the evil duke Rednaxela, Alexander goes to Babel alone to find the truth in a bid to save the humankind. In face of the destruction of the world and the only kinship, what choice will Alexander make?
Multiple scenariosgarden, library, colosseum, Acheron, church, etc.
Random mapsmore then 100 randomly arranged levels to enable the players have different game experience every time.
Various propswith over 150 active props, passive props, masks, imps, the players can have a joyful prop collection and enjoy the fun accompanied with a variety of props.
Challenge Bossbesides over 30 kinds of monsters with different behaviors, there are more than 20 kinds of Bosses with different personalities.
Resource allocationby reasonably allocating and using limited keys and bombs, the players can obtain more props to grow stronger and stronger.
Hidden elementsthere are many hidden rooms and props in the game. When the players pass a level, a whole new role will be unlocked. Different roles have different characteristics, thus new game experiences are created for the players.
Original music- Music by Russian artist Stanislav Bulaev (Stallod orch.) and Danish artist Roald Strauss.
Malice from the production teamif you fail to address the challenge (it is quite possible), you will lose all proceeds, including collected props, your growth, your imps.
Of course, it wont happen unless you pass the levels. So, can you?
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page