- Supported OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista® (service pack is optional)
- Processor: Dual-core processor (Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9.0c/Shader3.0 compatible, VRAM 512 MB (NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 series or ATI Radeon™ X1900)
- Sound: DirectX®9.0c compatible sound cards
- DirectX®: DirectX®9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8.0 GB free space
- Peripherals: Keyboard and Xbox 360 controller supported
Bionic Commando Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bionic Commando game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
On the very day of Spencer's execution, terrorists detonate a massive experimental weapon in Ascension City, unleashing an intense earthquake that has turned the city into rubble and wiped out its population. With the terrain in ruins and the city's air defense grid now in the control of a massive terrorist force whose goal remains unclear, the FSA have only one option left - a behind-the-lines assault.
It's the perfect job for a Bionic Commando.
Bionic Commando transposes the much loved swing-and-shoot gameplay of the 8-bit original onto a stunning 3D environment of towering buildings, suspended roadways and monorails, deep canyons and sheer rock faces, which are traversed using swinging, scaling, climbing and wall-walking techniques.
- Use the bionic arm to swing between towering skyscrapers at breathtaking speed, hook onto distant objects, zip up on hanging girders and choose your own route through the game
- Gameplay that moves through horizontal and vertical environments - a 3D game that truly uses all three dimensions. Full multiplayer mode with rich stat-tracking to check whether you're a true commando or a lowly private
- Use the power of the bionic arm - and of next-gen physics - to realistically throw massive objects, pummel opponents, whip enemies into the air, or pull the landscape apart
- Arm yourself with a variety of weapons worthy of a Bionic Commando
- Starring Mike Patton, the former lead singer of Faith No More as the voice of Nathan Spencer
- Developed by Swedish studio GRIN, developers of the highly acclaimed Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter series for PC
Players who own both Bionic Commando and Bionic Commando Rearmed will enjoy access to three unlockables in Bionic Commando, including the "Retro" Nathan "R.A.D." Spencer skin, a Prototype Weapon and a secret room in the Fissure level.