Build 'n Bump Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Build 'n Bump game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- 2-6 players simultaneously (4 controllers, 2 on keyboard)
- Local and online* multiplayer
- Five block types to build with (regular, spring, platform, spike, and dissolving)
- Unlimited number of save slots for levels
- Extra "hats" folder to import custom images into the game
- Practice mode against stationary targets
- "Level master" mode where one player edits the level in real-time while everyone else fights
* Note: The online mode is limited to one connection between two computers. Familiarity with port forwarding is required; there is no dedicated server or lobby.