Bunker 58 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bunker 58 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Locked inside of Bunker 58 surrounded by unidentified creatures trying to kill you. There is only one way to survive, and that is to kill anything that attacks you. You are set with a selection of weapons ranging from melee to guns, and even have a torch for the use of light.
How much do you value your life, and how much are you willing to kill to keep it?
- Atmospheric soundtrack
- Enemy ai
- Open map (The Bunker - Open for you to explore)
- Animated jumpscares
- Unique Enemie
- Multiple weapon choices
We hope to add the following
- A selection of different maps
- Re-spawning enemies, so players can enjoy enemies wave by wave.
- GUI that indicates wave
-Purchasable weapons on wall (Used by points earned from killing enemies)
Please note that this state of the game is a complete version and may never change, meaning the planned changes above may never be added.
*Enemies can be killed within around a 15 minute gameplay time, which is why we are planning on adding the re-spawning of enemies really soon! That being said, we still find the game to be enjoyable.*
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page