Unfortunately, professional review of the Chernobylite game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Chernobylite is a new game from the creators of the critically-acclaimed Get Even.
It's a science-fiction survival horror experience, mixing the free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, unique crafting, and non-linear storytelling. Play as a physicist, one of the Chernobyl Power Plants ex-employees, and investigate the mysterious disappearance of your beloved. Try to survive and reveal the contamination zones twisted secrets. Remember, the military presence is not your only concern.
Get ready for a thrilling adventure of survival, conspiracy, horror, love, and obsession. One that will prove to you that its not about how you face your fears, its about how you survive them.
SURVIVEAlly or compete with other stalkers of the Chernobyl zone to survive. Remember that life is fragile, and its your decisions that determine the fate of your companions. You can spend as long as you need preparing, however, be aware that your story is still being written. Every passing moment, your chances of success are dwindling: comrades are dying, supplies are running out, or an unexpected patrol could discover you. And on top of all this, supernatural dangers are arising around you in mysterious patterns. Each day brings new challenges with the ever-increasing severity of your current situation. Plan your strategy carefully if you want to survive.
PLAY BY YOUR OWN RULESCraft your gear and weapons to protect yourself from the hostile military personnel and supernatural threats lurking in the zone. Make use of the sophisticated tools at your disposal to aid you in your struggle while navigating the rough and contaminated environment. Stay undetected and gather all the evidence you can to piece together events from the past.
Decide what happens in the world around you by making choices and finding, or avoiding, the truth.
EXPERIENCEMaintain your resolve and keep your wits about you the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant is not what it once was. No one can foresee the horrors that may have befallen your beloved.
CHERNOBYLITE MAIN FEATURES
- Explore the beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Collaborate or compete with other stalkers of the Zone, but whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember everybody has a hidden agenda. Always.
- Face and survive the natural and supernatural threats.
- Immerse yourself in the thrilling non-linear science-fiction horror story.
- Make good use of your characters physics and chemistry knowledge to craft your equipment and manage your supplies.
- Fight against the savage creatures pouring from the alternate reality.
- Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environment and substance analyzing tools.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page