City Z Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the City Z game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
City Z is the first Top-Down Shooter which has native support for Virtual Reality but can also be played without VR headset. Each "New Game" is a unique experience, since the scenery, objectives, weather and date are all randomly generated. During your missions you may find other survivors who may help you if they trust you. But do not approach the infected, since a simple bite may turn you into one of them.
The game is divided into a number of random missions which will have you eradicate the virus from the cities in the region. Each one of those missions takes place in different cities, with varying characters and objectives. This system allows for new experiences to be added to the game in a quick and simple way.
- Randomly generated cities
- Random missions
- Kill all zombies
- Resist to a zombie assault
- Kill a boss
- Rescue and escort a VIP or a family member
- Try antidote prototype on infected civilians...
- Survival game mode
- Kill as much zombies as you can
- Different difficulty levels
- Different player attributes
- Virus resistance
- Social skills
- Starting weapon...
- Random date, time or weather
- Socialize with other survivors
- Form groups
- Share weapons, ammunitions or antidotes
- Manage their faith in you...
- Use different types of weapons
- Native VR