Dynamic 3D Pathfinding
Both colonists and monsters can find their way in your world. Build bridges, tunnels, stairs, overpasses and underpasses to make sure your colonists get where they want to go, and monsters don't! Plant a banner to start your colony. As you recruit more colonists, more monsters will try to invade your colony! Build walls, dig moats and construct forts to deal with the increasing threat.
Dozens of different jobs, unlockable with science
Use an extensive science system to unlock jobs, blocks, upgrades and new weapons! Your colony will start small, with a couple of berry farmers, slingers and a copper miner. Expand your colony and start using new metals like bronze, iron and steel. Producing them will require new fuels like charcoal and cokes. Use more advanced metals to unlock crossbows and matchlock guns for your guards! Add wheat farmers, bakers, flax farmers, tailors and many other jobs to your colony.
We regularly release fixes, improvements, tweaks and content updates. Here's a small example:
- June 1, 0.1.0.
- June 16, 0.1.15. Public release. Contained countless tweaks and fixes and small content updates like clay and bricks.
- June 22, 0.2.0. Contained among other things berry farmers and grinders.
- July 13, 0.2.6. Huge performance improvements for big colonies and multiplayer servers.
- August 25, 0.3.0. Scientists, multiple science bags, tailors, carpet, technologists.
- October 31, 0.4.0. Three new weapons, monsters now have three different HP levels and three different speeds, five new crafting jobs, multiple new metals.
- November 22, 0.4.3. Overhaul to the early game and the science system.
- December 22, 0.5.0. Five new jobs, dozens of new blocks, lanterns in different colors and herbs.
- January 19, 0.5.2. Five different types of stairs.
- March 23, 0.6.0. New builder and digger jobs, increased view range, crouching, big performance improvements.
The complete package: lots of settings, fan translations, mods, cheats and more!
Colony Survival contains everything you'd hope to find in a game -except for proper animations.
- Translations: fans from all over the world have translated the game into their native language. Play the game in German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French or any other of the many supported languages!
- Cheats: bored of playing the way it's intended? Use cheats to quickly recruit more colonists, spawn blocks and unlock research.
- Detailed graphics settings: don't like bloom or depth of field? Want to adjust the FOV? Change it quickly in the graphics menu.
- Game settings: turn off monsters if you want to build in peace. Or allow them to spawn during the day for a difficult challenge!
- Mods: we've developed the game to be as moddable as possible, and we're in close contact with mod developers to help them create awesome mods.
- Advanced server tool: every player can use our intuitive server tool to host a private server for friends, or a public server for the entire community.
- Transparent development: we explain what we're working on and why every Friday in a detailed blog. We're continuously trying to figure out what the community would like to see tweaked and added next by being active on the Steam Forums and the official Discord.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
One of the best action games ever!
One of the best games for PC
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.
Colony Survival FAQ
Q1. Where can I find Colony Survival Microsoft Windows?
A1. You can download the game for Windows platform on Steam.
Q2. Can I download Colony Survival on my Android devices?
A2.No, the game is available only for computers.
Q3. Does Steam offer Colony Survival free download?
A3. No, you can find an only paid version on Steam.
Q4. I like to play with my friends in real time. Is it possible to find Colony Survival game online?
A4. Yes, the game has an online multiplayer mode.
Q5. I heard that title is on Early Access Stage. Does it mean that Steam sells Colony Survival demo?
A5. No. An Early Access stage means that the game is not complete and may change in the future. If you do not want to download it, so you can wait and download the full version.
Q6. Approximately, how long have I to wait to download Colony Survival full game?
A6. The developers said that the completed version of the game will be ready within a year.
Q7. Where can I find Colony Survival unblocked version?
A7. Officially, the developers don’t publish unblocked versions.
Q8. And what about Colony Survival torrent? Is it safe to download?
A8. No, we do not recommend you to download torrent files. It is not safe, moreover, torrents are illegal.
Q9. Can I download Colony Survival free to play version?
A9. No, the developers need funds to continue to develop the game.
Q10. What is the current Colony Survival price?
A10. For now, you can download the game for almost $11 from Steam.
Q11. Where can I make a Colony Survival pre-order?
A11. You cannot leave the request for pre-order.
Q12. Will the Colony Survival gameplay change after Early Access?
A12. Generally speaking, the gameplay doesn’t change when the game leaves the Early Access stage. The developers will just add some improvements and new features.
Q13. What are the most popular Colony Survival cheats?
A13. We think that cheating is a dishonest way to play the game. So, we don’t want to tell you this.
Q14. What are the available Colony Survival mods in Early Access stage?
A14. For now, you can play only single-player mode.