Unfortunately, professional review of the Concursion game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You start where most platformers finish at the bad guys castle and run, jump, fly, fight and occasionally dance through the kingdom on your quest to unearth the truth behind these rifts and put a stop to Biganbad, once and for all.
Key features include:
- Say no to stereotypes - From start to finish, your knowledge of traditional platformers will be flipped on its head.
- Five classic gameplay genres - Explore the worlds of platformer, shooter, hack-n-slash, jetpack and maze racer/puzzlers with no loading screens or wait times.
- More genres Additional genres are explored in boss fights.
- Evolving soundtrack -Emmy-nominated composer Christopher Hoag (House M.D.) has created five variants of each song, cross-blended between worlds.
- Fusion play - Radically different game mechanics are employed in quick succession.
- Unique worlds - Each world is defined by its unique art and music, meaning youll always know whether youre in Cartoonland, outer space or even feudal Japan.
- Control mapping - Five unique styles of play mapped to the same buttons, meaning youre always in control.