Dead Rising 3 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Welcome to Los Perdidos Set 10 years after the events in Fortune City players are taken to the massive open and infected world of Los Perdidos while being immersed in action and stunning visuals.
- All the survival horror action comes to PC Fully optimized to run at a high resolution, the PC release includes full Steam and game controller support.
- More zombies than ever before The zombies are smarter and deadlier than ever with intelligent AI and shared awareness forcing players to employ all their cunning skills and creativity to stay alive.
- Hundreds of unique combo weapons and vehicles Combine and customize hundreds of pieces found throughout the sandbox world including the gruesome Boom Cannon weapon or the Party Slapper vehicle.
- Face the horror alone or with a friend Join forces with a friend for endless zombie killing mayhem and earn experience points that carry back to your single player experience.
- Bonus Downloadable Content All four of the Untold Stories of Los Perdidos downloadable add-on packs are now included. Each add-on chapter focuses on a different protagonist and gives players access to crazy new weapons and vehicles that carry over to the main game.