Deep Rock Galactic
Deep Rock Galactic is an addictive co-op first-person survival shooter mixing several genres and providing the thrilling playing experience. You will try to keep your place at the famous mining corporation and perform your tasks regardless of the environment, which cannot be considered friendly. Download Deep Rock Galactic, collect resources, mine rare minerals, fight against dangerous spiders and do more to complete the levels.
The graphics are well-done with various settings, including resolution scaling allowing you to adapt it to your device. You can change the field of view, for instance. There are complex and detailed maps. The sound is impressive.
The gameplay is rather complicated. First of all, every time you start, you get the mission procedurally generated, with the surrounding varying greatly. But anyway, you will navigate an employee of the interplanetary mining corporation. For the moment, you have just joined a team of mineral extraction experts, and you are going to work hard to stay in this job. There will be chances to find out a lot of exotic locales digging underground, exploring new caverns, getting out rich mineral deposits from them. But be ready to meet various obstacles while you are doing all the above things. There are plenty of alien spiders, worms, and bugs; that is why you will need various guns and explosives to protect yourself. In this Deep Rock Galactic review, we prove that the tasks will be hard enough.
The controls are rather simple, even straightforward. If you have ever played any first-person shooters before, you will find a lot of elements in common. You are suggested to use a mouse or keyboard and set the chosen controls in the menu. There are also separate volume controls and subtitles.
Replay Value 5/5
Here you will find a strong concept that attracts players and contributes to the development of the community. You can team up and complete the missions together with your friends, choosing various ways to play. In addition, there are a lot of elements in this game that make it diverse and unpredictable, including the procedurally generated missions, which are constantly added as well as enemies, weapons, and resources. You will not get bored with this title.
The Bottom Line
The title is full of monsters preventing you from achieving your goals. Here you can play online in the co-op mode available for 4 persons only. The character you navigate will occur in the totally destructible environments which differ in various procedurally generated levels, and you will never know for sure what you should be ready for. You can master the effects to enjoy the title to the most extent.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
The controls are responsive and simple;
The graphics are rather attractive.
Bugs are possible.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page