Devil May Cry 4
Devil May Cry 4 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Devil May Cry 4 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Devil May Cry 4 immerses gamers in a gothic supernatural world, where a new protagonist clashes with a familiar hero. As the new leading man, Nero, players will unleash incredible attacks and non-stop combos using a unique new gameplay mechanic, his powerful "Devil Bringer" arm.
With the advanced graphical capabilities of the PC, high definition visuals and intricate detail come to life as players explore new and exotic locales. Dynamic action and undeniable style combine with explosive fighting options and a gripping story to produce the incomparable experience that only a Devil May Cry game can deliver.
Exclusive PC Features
- Turbo mode will turn-up the action to insane speeds
- "Legendary Dark Knight Mode" will harness advanced PC processing power and fill the screen with an unbelievable number of enemies for extra difficulty
- Familiar enemies from the console versions will show-up in new locations
- High resolution screen settings allow the cut scenes of the game to run at up to 120 frames per second (up from 60 frames per second)
- Benchmark Testing lets users test PC performance to run DMC4 through a series of intense boss fights
- PC Settings allow you to customize graphic resolutions, texture sizes, and a frame rate in accordance with your PC
- Compatible with Games for Windows, DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.
Key Game Features
- Blend of familiar and new: newcomer Nero clashes with veteran Dante
- New characters and environments
- Signature blend of guns and swordplay
- Deep combo system rewards stylish dispatching of enemies
- Unique "Devil Bringer" arm opens up a range of combo options
- Distinct set of weaponry and moves for Nero and Dante
- Exceed System allows Nero to charge up his sword with a throttle effect, revving up to three levels with powerful attack options
- New active style change system for Dante allows him to switch styles and weapons on the fly, producing crazy combo possibilities