Doorways: Prelude Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Doorways: Prelude game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You're playing as Thomas Foster, a special agent who must track down four psychopaths. Who are these people? What is this place and how did you get here?
These are just some of the questions that you must answer during your journey...
Start playing chapter 1 and 2 now!
- Horrifying exploration adventure with an immersive atmosphere
- Ingenious puzzles as well as challenges that put your reflexes at test
- Inspired voice acting by Sam A. Mowry (the voice of Alexander in Amnesia: The Dark Descent)
- Replayability through many secret places
- Full Controller support
- Native Oculus Rift support
Doorways is an episodic game, it's divided in three parts and they can be played separately:
Doorways: Prelude (Chapter 1 & 2):
Doorways: The Underworld (Chapter 3):
Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh (Chapter 4):
Achievements do not work on Linux