Down To One Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Down To One game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Realistic Bullet Physics: With physics values from real-world guns, bullet drop, and dynamic bullet penetration, ranged combat has never felt so good.
- Dynamic Looting: Everyone loves looting. With custom loot spawning mechanics, you'll find things where they should be.
- Customization: Play how you want to - take perks that let you knock players weapons out of their hands, play dead to confuse your opponents, and much more.
- Built For Performance: With support for 4K resolution, 64bit-only systems and DX11, your hardware won't get bored easily.
- Advanced 'Netcode': Our networking system dynamically changes network update rates - 'tickrate' - as the player count decreases throughout a round.
- Dedicated Servers: Don't settle for games hosted on someone's dial-up. Our high performance dedicated servers will make multiplayer feel like you're at a LAN.
- Immersive Interaction: Interact with anything you find in the environment with & use it to your advantage.
- Full Body Character: It's hard to have an immersive experience as a floating pair of hands. In Down To One, what you see is what you get.
- Improved Anticheat: With a custom anticheat system, and authoritative networking features, we're aiming to tackle cheating head-on.
- Responsive Input: Raw input sampling and competitively calibrated sensitivity. If you miss, it's not our fault.
- Esports Support: With support for LAN play, custom server rules, and private servers, we're putting the competition into survival.