Down To One
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Down to One is a competitive survival shooter in a large, interactive, open-world environment. Start out with nothing, and use anything you can find in the environment to survive, and eliminate other competitors over the course of a brutal round.
- Realistic Bullet Physics: With physics values from real-world guns, bullet drop, and dynamic bullet penetration, ranged combat has never felt so good.
- Dynamic Looting: Everyone loves looting. With custom loot spawning mechanics, you'll find things where they should be.
- Customization: Play how you want to - take perks that let you knock players weapons out of their hands, play dead to confuse your opponents, and much more.
- Built For Performance: With support for 4K resolution, 64bit-only systems and DX11, your hardware won't get bored easily.
- Advanced 'Netcode': Our networking system dynamically changes network update rates - 'tickrate' - as the player count decreases throughout a round.
- Dedicated Servers: Don't settle for games hosted on someone's dial-up. Our high performance dedicated servers will make multiplayer feel like you're at a LAN.
- Immersive Interaction: Interact with anything you find in the environment with & use it to your advantage.
- Full Body Character: It's hard to have an immersive experience as a floating pair of hands. In Down To One, what you see is what you get.
- Improved Anticheat: With a custom anticheat system, and authoritative networking features, we're aiming to tackle cheating head-on.
- Responsive Input: Raw input sampling and competitively calibrated sensitivity. If you miss, it's not our fault.
- Esports Support: With support for LAN play, custom server rules, and private servers, we're putting the competition into survival.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page