Dungeons Are Random
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Dungeons Are Random Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dungeons Are Random game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Infinite, randomly created dungeons each time you start a game
- Randomly generated loot stats, giving you hundreds of different armors and weapons to find
- Hardcore! Steep learning curve, permadeath and no quick loading ensures a challenge
- Swords, hammers, bows, fireballs - choose your playstyle!
- Level up! Defeating monsters grants attribute points, which you can use to further customize your hero
- Random equipment forces you to adapt to a different style each time you start over...
- ... which you will have to do because you will die! A lot!
- No time wasting! You can start a game and end it whenever you want. Whether you have 10 minutes or 2 hours, Dungeons are Random will still allow you do have some fun.
- Full controller support: You can play either with your keyboard or pad (the later one is recommended)
- Multiple languages: english, polish, italian, russian, dutch, spanish
- Crafting: create the perfect equipment!
- Various game modes! At the moment 2, more to come!
- Quests! Get better loot for completing challenges!
- Highscores system! Compete with player around the world for the greatest score! Be at the top of the list!
DEMO available at: http://dungeonsarerandom.eu/