Unfortunately, professional review of the Earthfall game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Fight Together: Cooperative Action For up to 4 Players - Team up with your friends as a variety of deadly aliens test your skills as the intelligent spawning system reacts to you and your team. Watch each others backs!
- Take Control: Play as one of four exciting characters, each with their own personality, all trying to survive and reclaim Earth
- Discover the World of Earthfall: Plot-driven level objectives keep the pace fast and frenetic without sacrificing storytelling.
- True Co-Op: Drop-in, drop-out Multiplayer - start solo, call in friends for backup, catch dinner between matches; A.I. bots fill in for missing teammates to ensure every team can join the resistance.
- Stunning Visuals: The beautiful, but deadly Pacific Northwest is brought to life in dramatic detail on industry leading Unreal Engine 4 Technology
- Play Your Way: Use powerful weapons or set up your defenses to counter the incoming hordes of aliens trying to make you their lunch.
- Fight on Your Terms: Print portable barricade kits and jury rig them into traps to slow down the alien swarm.
- Get Tactical: Deploy devastating manned turrets or use auto targeting turrets designed to mow down the enemy.
Back when the Genie Workbench 5 got popular you could almost hear the class action lawyers salivating. "A printer that could print anything" was a Pandora's Box for the average citizen. People had proven that you could print functional guns with plastic as far back as 2016, and with the Workbench 5's steel filament capability, the gloves were off.
Well, Genie made sure to put them back on. Workbenches could only print pre-designated plans downloaded from Genie, detected tampering would disable the printer, there were periodic inspections, tracking devices, legal penalties, etc. Were there abuses? Sure. But not many. The government worked hand in hand with Genie to make sure that it didn't get out of control.
So when the printers all started receiving the plans for weapons, it was clear that somebody at the highest levels had activated a disaster plan. It's a shame the download got interrupted by the Pulse. I've looked at the files that were downloaded, and they all start with "Batch_1of7_xxx". - Wayne Moss, Engineer