GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
E.T. Armies is an action-packed, fast-paced, science-fiction first person shooter. The game takes place in a dystopian future in which Earths resources have been depleted. Abandoning the planet seemed to be the only avenue for survival but not all could leave. Those left behind have become united in their struggle. Its just the beginning for the Forsaken and the start of their devastating plan for vengeance. The Forsaken hungers for supremacy and power in equal measures and war is its lifeblood.
As a Parsis soldier you are charged to resist this new power and defend the fragile landscape against the Forsakens ruthless onslaught. Along the way youll face more strife than you could have possibly expected, together with your allies you must fight to cleanse the land from the Forsakens brutality.
- Experience challenging combat against a variety of enemies.
- Three detailed and unique environments from old historical looking ruins to an abandoned factory
- Test your skills against your friends in the online multiplayer mode
- Complete Brutal mode to prove your FPS skills.
- High quality, polished and unique indie visuals.
- Epic scores to immerse you in the battle experience.
StoryIn a distant future, mankind has located and inhabited new planets. As the new world begins to expand, humanitys hunger for power and new resources intensifies. Although many new planets are found, our mother Earth is fallen and has been left uninhabitable. Abandoning our homeland seemed to be the only avenue for survival. However, not all can leave. Those left behind became united and formed a nation to fight for their survival on the doomed planet. But its all just a beginning for these forsaken, a beginning to their devastating plan for vengeance. A massive onslaught that must be stopped, by all means necessary.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page