Feed and Grow: Fish
Feed and Grow: Fish is a survival simulator game in which you have to breed incredibly dangerous and big underwater predator. Its release date is the 9th January 2016. Feed and Grow: Fish game is available on such platform as PC. It got the latest update in March 2020: it provides new locations and possibilities. Feed and Grow: Fish coming out was noticed by many reliable sources. It was something new in the gaming industry, so lots of people wanted to play. If you're a big fan of wild nature and fish then you should download Feed and Grow: Fish.
I definitely can't say that graphics in the Feed and Grow: Fish game are super realistic or kind of that. Contrariwise, they look rather cartoonish. Anyway, such a feature doesn't spoil the perception of this huge underwater world with thousands of seaweed and fish.
There's a released view from the 3rd person, and due to it, the gaming process feels much more pleasant. When you attack other fish, there will appear a half-transparent picture of jaws. After that, you will be able to watch dynamic fights of the underwater creatures.
In this Feed and Grow: Fish review, I have to note that you'll have to be very flexible and cunning. First of all, it's necessary to learn how to swim and navigate in this huge and mysterious world. When these skills are acquired, you can get down to the most interesting: hunt. Be aware because bigger predators would like to taste you.
To develop your character and make it bigger, it's necessary to devour not only small fish, but also corals. The more your fish eats, the stronger and larger it becomes. Though Feed and Grow: Fish gameplay seems to be simple, it's not so. Your character will often get into traps and be eaten.
You will be able to control your character easily, using the usual mouse and keyboard. With the help of "W" and "S" you can swim forward or backward. It's interesting that in the Feed and Grow: Fish full game, the mouse is used for rotation, not keys "A" and "D". Also, this device will become your main tool for devouring fish. You'll have to click on the left and right mouse buttons to bite and eat others. And if it's necessary, it will be possible to sprint, pressing Shift.
Replay Value 4/5
To my mind, this Feed and Grow: Fish survival simulator game can be easily replayed several times. It's always interesting to spend time in this unusual project, eating all underwater creatures. Anyway, not all people will share my mind. Some gamers always need to accomplish various quests, and this game can't give it.
All in all, Feed and Grow: Fish latest version you will be able to enjoy beautiful views, eat other fish. Just try not to be devoured by other predators.
- Graphics 4
- Gameplay 4
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 4
Absence of the free version.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page