First Strike: Final Hour Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the First Strike: Final Hour game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Welcome commander, you are now in power of one of the biggest nuclear superpowers of the world. So choose your steps carefully, its a small path between war and peace.
First Strike is a fast paced real time strategy game which makes dropping the big one as easy as ABC. But be sure to take the right measures to guarantee your peoples safety.
Pick one of the big nuclear players from known superpowers like the USA to an upstart hellraiser like North Korea and plan your strategy wisely: Expand to other countries, build bombs or debuild in order to restructure your arsenal. Or use research to gain access to new nuclear technology, better recon intel, automated self-defense-sequences and many more.
Whether youre a bloodthirsty warmonger or a tree-hugging hippie its time to put your cards on the table. First Strike shows you how little it takes to heat things up. You control the destiny of the precious and vulnerable rock floating through space, the rock we call mothership Earth. So, will you be the one remaining when the whole world blows to smithereens?
- Millions of commanders are already playing First Strike all over the world. Now, with First Strike: Final Hour, the acclaimed strategy title finally arrives on PC with all-new features and a beautiful HD rework!
- Twelve Playable Nuclear superpowers - You decide which real world superpower you play, from the USA to Russia, China or North Korea
- Devastating Superweapons - Build twelve technologically advanced rockets, from Tridents to the TSAR, unique to each Alliance
- Build Rockets and Missiles, conquer territories and research new devastating nuclear technologies.
- Control the world - shoot and defend against nuclear rockets on a 3D globe.
- Exclusive new Non-Attack-Pact system - Search for Pact partners and team up against enemies
- High resolution texture rework - Brand new reworks including night lights, bump maps, HD options and star constellations just for PC
- Fast paced strategy gameplay - Each round of first strike takes between half and hour and an hour to complete.
First Strike was finalist and winner of numerous game awards worldwide, including
*Winner "Most Innovative Game" - BAE Awards*
*Winner "Game of the Year" - BOSA Awards*
*Winner "Newcomer of the Year" - SwissICT Awards*
*Winner "Best Mobile Game" - Indie Prize Amsterdam*
*Finalist Best Strategy Game - BAE Awards*
*Finalist "Best Hardcore Game" - Game Connection USA Awards*
*Finalist "Most Innovative Game" - Game Connection USA Awards*
*Finalist "Best Upcoming Game" - IMGA Awards*
*Finalist "Most Meaningful Play" - IMGA Awards*
*Finalist "Best International Game" - Ludicious Game Festival*
*Finalist "Best Swiss Game" - SGDA Awards*
*Finalist Master of the Year - BOSA Awards*