- OS: Windows 7 (Will Work With Older Versions But Not Recommended)
- Processor: 2GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 1GB GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard, No Additional Sound Card Required
- OS: Windows 8/10
- Processor: 3.5GHz+ CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 2GB+ GPU
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: PCIe Sound Card For Extra Gaming Immersion
- Additional Notes: Can Ran Smoothly With Max Settings
Unfortunately, professional review of the Frontier game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The turning point of all Western civilisation, the dawn of an era- for the first time in decades people could leave their hard lives all over the world with the hopes of becoming rich beyond their wildest dreams.
Do you want to make money out of the gold rush? Or do you have other plans in mind? No matter! Whatever you want to do, you will be able to do in Frontier! Currently in Early Access, we have huge plans for development and a dedicated team who is ready to bring you a steady stream of updates so you're always finding new features to discover. With everything from tobacco farming and cigarette rolling to crime fighting and destroying evidence in the works, we are working towards creating the most diverse simulation of the frontier movement ever imagined for gamers to experience!
But what's it all about?
Frontier is whatever you want it to be. The current version already brings you a robust building system, resource gathering, stunning graphics with PBR textures, a huge map (which is tiny in comparison to the final world we're constructing), 6 types of animal to hunt, alcohol to keep you entertained on your travels, wild hallucinogenic plants to harvest and consume, a butchery system so you can skin dead animals, plus a beautiful and dynamic weather simulation.
But this is only the beginning.
Frontier is in it's infancy. Over the next few months, the game will grow to include countless new features, including intelligent NPCs to populate your cities, a detailed economic simulation, and an enormous and lore-rich environment, just to name a tiny amount of what we have planned.
Our designs revolve around player freedom. We want to put the world in your hands, giving you complete control over how you live your life in the Wild West. Create settlements and manage your people, become a cattle baron and make your fortune, compete in drinking contests in one of your own saloons, trade goods, fight outlaws, rob banks and engage in the hundreds of activities we have planned!
You're probably wondering exactly what we have in store for you. Well look no further, here is a brief summary of some of our more unique future updates. This list is not comprehensive, and is subject to change (with the guidance of the Steam community, although we fully intend to include everything on this list);
- NPCs- A wide range of intelligent characters to settle your towns, spend money in your shops and interact with you throughout the world
- An authentic arsenal stocked with period-correct weaponry, carrying everything from Winchesters to Gatling guns
- Many more blocks for our building system, allowing you to create expensive, upscale mansions and cozy campsites
- Enormous, lore-rich map system for you to explore, with different areas bringing their own environments and wildlife
- Diverse activities system, bringing you everything from drinking contests and shooting challenges to bar brawls and bounty hunting
- Indepth "Vice" System- New drugs to harvest and create, illegal activities to take part in for quick cash, and even poker tournaments
Community involvement is going to be key to the development of Frontier. We want to know exactly what you like and don't like, and exactly what you want to see brought to the game in future updates. The team will be talking to players to hear their opinions and suggestions, and we openly welcome you to come and talk to us on the discussions forums or in our official Steam group.