Get Ogre It
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Get Ogre It is a roguelike dungeon escaper game. You have to play as a little ogre named Gobby, who was cursed and turned into a human by an unprofessional alchemist. He made a terrible mistake: the curse randomly turns Gobby from a human into an ogre.
Survive in a harsh world!Gobby's task is not easy! He must learn to manage his curse in order to overcome enemy troops and his fears. Only in this way will he be able to return home as an ordinary little ogre.
Senseless curseEnemies do not sleep and your task is to do everything to overcome the dungeons. You will meet absolutely different creatures, including friendly ones. The main thing is to act carefully and accurately to get out of the game as a winner.
Stylized worldOne of the features of this game is a unique stylized world. You have to visit different locations, meet different heroes and join an incredible struggle for survival. The confrontation is just beginning!
- Story mode with 4 themed random dungeons and Boss Battle
- Endless mode run away from ever changing dungeons until you drop... how many dungeons can you escape?
- Unique transform mechanic, fated dices will roll and polymorph you every 8 steps.
- Pixel graphics that won't leave you indifferent.
- 8-bit atmospheric soundtrack.
- Steam Achievements.
- Play with keyboard and controller!
Ogres were not harmed in the making of this game
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page