- Supported OS: Windows XP/2000/XP 64-Bit/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD CPU 2 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB Ram or higher
- Graphics: 3D graphics card with 128 MB Ram and Shader 1.4
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible
- Hard Drive: 4.6 GB
Gothic 3 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Gothic® 3 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Myrtana, a world in upheaval: overrun by orcs from the dark lands in the north, King Rhobar is defending Vengard, the former stronghold of the humans, with his last troop of followers. Chaos reigns without: rebels are offering resistance, and the Hashishin of the south are openly collaborating with the orcs.
Rumours that the nameless hero of Khorinis is on his way to the mainland spawn both hope and worry. Whose side will he take? Who will feel his wrath, who enjoy his favor? Only one thing is sure: his deeds are going to change Myrtana forever...
Liberation or annihilitaion the fate of the world of Gothic lies in your hands! Create your own individual gaming experience through different solution paths.
Dynamic, action-packed combat system: choose between Fast Attacks, deadly whirlwind close combat, or shooting from a distance.
Immerse yourself in the most colorful and authentic fantasy world of all time Myrtana awaits you!
- Specially designed easy combat system
- Clear main goalsstory driven yet dictated by players choice
- Huge freeroaming worldvirtually no boundaries
- Advanced human behavior AI for hundreds of individual characters with full audio dialogues
- Countless sidequests for the player to choose from
- Over 50 different monsters and animals and dozens of human enemies
- Over 50 different powerful spells and over a hundred different weapons
- Unique classfree character development