H-Hour: World's Elite Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the H-Hour: World's Elite game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- One life and respawn game play
- 6 official maps and free DLC pack containing community custom maps (to date these maps have been a mix of SOCOM recreations and original content)
- 6 game modes available including Elimination, Demolition, Breach, Sabotage, Suppression and Hostage Extraction for play with up to 16 players
- 6 different characters
- 4 camos to select from for your character
- 4 dance moves to celebrate your kills
- A variety of different loadouts for weapons and equipment to carry on the battlefield depending on the demands of a particular mode
- Action system to pickup weapons, open/close doors, plant/defuse bombs, melee, and dance
- Guns hot activated when near enemy or on clicking right mouse fire button
- Pick up ammo and equipment dropped by teammates
- Ladder climb, Jump to climb & Vault on selected objects
- In game access to Team Actions, Options and Weapons Inventory selections
- Spectate your teammates when dead
- Team voip communication system with channels defined for live and dead players to chat
- Text based communication system
- Lobby entry into matches to allow for Armory access, team switching and options setting
- Map load presents a overhead view detailing objectives and locations
- Player and Leaderboard stats tracking
- Ranking system
- MVP award at end of match
- Hud and compass in game
- Team kill management system
- Multitude of anti-cheat tools
- Servers can be configured for numerous in game features such as weapon class restrictions, allowing Vote to Kick, Friendly Fire, Proxy Chat, number of players and number of rounds per match, one life or respawn, game modes and map rotation, ranked or unranked play, password protection and admin functions.
- User Created Room option so players can host their own unranked server
- Custom tools for community map makers to create maps for addition to our DLC pack once approved
Planned Features before Release:
- Steam achievements.
- Improvements to Browser.
All characters and locations are presented in a plausible, authentic manner. The game characters are inspired by real Special Operations Forces and the maps to simulate real world locationsrepurposed and staged for battles where savages plot and launch their insurgencies or terrorism campaigns.