- Release date: 4/25/2016
- Developer: TreeFortress Games
- Publisher: TreeFortress Games
- Genre: Action , Indie , Sports
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Online Multi-Player, Shared/Split Screen, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Tracked Motion Controllers, Room-Scale
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i5-2500k
- Graphics: GTX 780
Unfortunately, professional review of the HoloBall game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Compete for glory in a retro-future world ruled by rogue AI. Equipped with only a paddle and your own skill do you have what it takes to defeat your opponents and earn your freedom?
HoloBall plunges players into an action-sports arcade arena inspired by one of the most iconic games of all time. Use your paddles to hit, smash and curve the HoloBall past your opponent to score. Learn and master skillshots to outmatch your increasingly difficult opponents.
- Responsive, physics based gameplay
- Evolving AI to keep you on your toes
- A beautiful environment inspired by Blood Dragon's cover art
- Leaderboards to see how you stack up against the rest
- Amazing Synthwave tunes by Dance With The Dead!
- Local Multiplayer: Play against a friend; A second player can replace your AI opponent
- Spectator Mode: Allows for content creators to have more control over what is recorded/shared
- Online Multiplayer: Battle against the best HoloBall players from around the world
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR