Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Hot dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades is a lazy Sunday trip over to your friends house if your friend was a retired gun-nut with a warehouse full of toys, a few irritating robot pets, and a bizarre obsession with meat. Head on over to the firing range and learn to operate an arsenal full of firearms. Customize your perfect preposterous tacti-cool arsenal. Compete in structured challenges with global leaderboards. Blast apart meaty bots and then chill out on the range setting off fireworks. Or have some friends over and take turns throwing everything from horseshoes to explosives while making an ass of yourself!
H3VR(for short), is the heaping pile of our mad obsessive VR experiments. This is very much an impressionistically developed experience, so expect it to mutate, expand, contract, somersault, and occasionally explode along the way to final release.
- Roomscale VR Experience designed for the HTC Vive.
- Games and experiments across various genres and degrees of structure.
- Multiple shooting and demolitions ranges from realist to fantastical.
- Timed challenges with global leaderboards.
- Over 150 accurate simulations of historical, modern and futuristic weapons.
- Mini-games and challenges that are great for Hot-Headset play with friends!
- A surreal irreverent vision of the future United States of Murica.
- And whatever other madness we see fit to add!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.