Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
- OS: Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- Processor: CPU: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060/970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: N/A
- Additional Notes: Installation on SSD HIGHLY Recommended
Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Hot dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades is a lazy Sunday trip over to your friends house if your friend was a retired gun-nut with a warehouse full of toys, a few irritating robot pets, and a bizarre obsession with meat. Head on over to the firing range and learn to operate an arsenal full of firearms. Customize your perfect preposterous tacti-cool arsenal. Compete in structured challenges with global leaderboards. Blast apart meaty bots and then chill out on the range setting off fireworks. Or have some friends over and take turns throwing everything from horseshoes to explosives while making an ass of yourself!
H3VR(for short), is the heaping pile of our mad obsessive VR experiments. This is very much an impressionistically developed experience, so expect it to mutate, expand, contract, somersault, and occasionally explode along the way to final release.
- Roomscale VR Experience designed for the HTC Vive.
- Games and experiments across various genres and degrees of structure.
- Multiple shooting and demolitions ranges from realist to fantastical.
- Timed challenges with global leaderboards.
- Over 150 accurate simulations of historical, modern and futuristic weapons.
- Mini-games and challenges that are great for Hot-Headset play with friends!
- A surreal irreverent vision of the future United States of Murica.
- And whatever other madness we see fit to add!