Hyper Jam Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hyper Jam game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The hard hitting combination of lethal weapons, stackable perks (powerups), furious combat and a killer synthwave soundtrack by Dance With The Dead and Vulta make Hyper Jam is a multiplayer title that'll keep you coming back for more.
GameplayHyper Jam features fast-paced multiplayer arena gameplay - annihilate your friends round after round with rocket launchers, crossbows, hammers, katanas and more.
After every round each player chooses a new perk, which stays with them for the rest of the game, stacking and combining with their existing ones to create more powerful effects.
- Beautiful and dangerous arenas to play on, ranging from a Miami hotel rooftop to a Neo-Tokyo subway
- A strong selection of 80s inspired characters to play as
- A deadly range of weapons to wreak havoc with, plus laser strikes once you've been eliminated
- A wide pool of unique perks, ensuring no two games are ever the same
- Custom game rules to tweak or spice up the experience (Hammers only anyone?)