Initia: Elemental Arena Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Initia: Elemental Arena game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Initia Formula
- Dedicated servers and competitive MatchMaking
- The fast paced action of arena shooters
- The progressive game play inspired from MOBA objectives
- Maps that force players to work together in a team (as well as playing for frags).
- Competitive & fun combat a team healer with a flame thrower? Why not!?
A layer of Economy, fore-thought:Every objective captured & every kill is rewarded with match crystals.
You use crystals to buy higher elements & combine them with arcane abilities.
But every time you die items are lost it will always be risk vs. reward.
The games different Elements allows players to link up attacks, assist team mates, and toy with enemies. Combine these with:
- A vast inventory of items.
- At least 15 special Arcane Abilities.
- Strategic positions to capture.
- The ability to summon god-like Avatars.
- An ever changing range of maps & game play types.
Arcane abilities play a very interesting role in Initia. You can buy Arcane abilities next to any magic element you choose on spawn. They are designed to offer you utility that will help you or your team in dynamic fights.
The versatility of combining utility with any offensive attack results in refreshing combinations that makes the game-play even more exciting. You can end up being a team healer that can also shoot fireballs.