GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
INSIDERSis a single-player adventure game set within the human body.
- Huge open word full of danger.
- Pilot the ship through the bloodstream
- Mine resources
- Build bases
- Craft items and weapons
- Fight dangerous viruses, bacteria and parasites
- Follow quests and explore the body
STORYYou and your ship have been shrunk and injected into the human body. There is a cure for cancer inside, but its not working as it should. You need to find out whats wrong and fix it. The patient is dying quickly, and you are the last hope of humanity to eradicate this horrible disease once and for all.
GAMEPLAYYour ship needs fuel and air to keep the systems running. You can harvest resources from dead microbes or mine minerals from the blood. You can craft weapons, mining lasers, shields, engines and other ships components. You can also upgrade your ship software to increase speed and energy
FIGHTINGYour ship can use its shields to block the enemy attacks or use evasive maneuvers to escape. You have cannons and ray weapons available to fight. Laser mining tools enables you to split and collect minerals. In time you will learn to craft even more advanced weapons to fight stronger enemies and with improved mining lasers you will collect resources faster.
LOOTSYou can find crashed ships from the previous missions inside of the human body. Those wrecks could contain resources, special items, enhanced weapons and ship upgrades.
BUILDINGBuilding system is like a building kit. You can craft and build bases to store your resources, to repair your ship and to instantly teleport among bases. You can also build automated factories to manufacture advance items and weapons.
Follow main story to save all humanity.
Get updates and new dcl
WarningThis game contains flashing lights that may make it unsuitable for people with photosensitive epilepsy or other photosensitive conditions. Player discretion is advised.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page