- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Celeron(R) M 410 1.46GHz or above
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB VRAM and Direct 3D support
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 249 MB available space
Kamio Recoil Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Kamio Recoil game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
DescriptionIn the year 20XX, an army of yokai equipped with the latest technology and weaponry attack the human population and spread chaos across every corner of the globe! To fight against the mechanized monsters, a squadron of five girls with special powers have been assembled. The only way to end the invasion is to enter subspace and destroy the yokai commanders! Master the Spirit Arms to defeat the evil yokai and restore peace to the world!
- Zero-Gravity Exploration and Shooting
- Weapon Recoil-Driven Movement - Propel yourself through zero-gravity with every shot!
- Five Unique Spirit Arms - Each with a primary and secondary fire.
- Classic Retro Inspired Challenge - Primary fire consumes HP. Labyrinthine stages. No revives.
- Maidens in Space! (And Other Places) - Six varied areas, each with multiple branching paths.