Leap of Fate
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Leap of Fate Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Experience an extremely fast and satisfying action game, built around the ability to Shadow Walk
- Upgrade over a hundred magical skills, through an innovative system of randomly-generated skill trees
- Discover the profound and intense stories of four characters, told through beautifully illustrated cinematics
- Explore a modern-day cyberpunk fantasy spanning cybernetics labs, dark alleys and secret societies
Combat in Leap of Fate is extremely quick and deadly. Not only will you face more than a hundred different types of enemies, ranging from pit fighters to mad cultists and hidden turrets, but the procedurally generated levels will keep you on your toes at all times. Be warned; once you die, you must restart from the beginning and try again. Hopefully, you'll have unlocked new permanent upgrades to help you along.
Within each game session, you will find many opportunities to gain magical power. In addition to the game-altering glyphs you randomly find along the way, there are more than a hundred magical abilities total, spread across the Mobility, Attack and Passive skill trees. The twist in Leap of Fate is that skill trees are randomly shuffled, ensuring that each game differs from the previous one. On one run, you'll float over pits and disintegrate enemies with Atomic Flash, while in the next, you'll be wielding a projectile-reflecting technology while calling upon the Greys to abduct your foes for you.
In Leap of Fate, you play one of four mages, each with their own distinct gameplay style and storyline:
- Aeon, the shadow mage: Psychologically scarred by years of oppression in a secret society
- Big Mo, the cyborg technomancer: Wrestling to come to terms with his dual nature
- Mukai, the spirit channeler: Struggling to regain control of her mind from three powerful entities
- Rasimov, the rogue occultist: A centuries-old mage on an endless quest to cheat death
They say this place makes you face your own fears, your own demons. But it can also reveal your fate, if you survive the trials.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.