长天 Long Sky Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the 长天 Long Sky game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This game was developed using Unity's next-generation graphics rendering pipeline "HDRP".
I am a personal developer who develops the games I want to achieve by continually learning programming knowledge. When you were playing 2D arcade flight shooting game, did you think about these two questions: "What is the small spaceship below thinking? What does the world it sees?" Based on these two questions, I developed This game. Please expect "Long Sky" to be a small arcade flight avoidance game that can switch the first person perspective. It's fast, easy, tight, and repeatable, with elements of collection and challenges. Your only goal in the game is to constantly break the score records you created before. I am very grateful for the feedback and bug report.
- Control your spacecraft movement from the first person perspective to avoid or destroy all obstacles.
- Control your spacecraft movements from a third-person perspective to avoid or destroy all obstacles.
- Free or timed switching of the first and third person perspectives.
- Earn higher points and unlock new spaceships and special effects badges.
- A casual game that experiences the effects of this generation of graphics.
- Easy to learn arcade game, smooth game operation experience, keyboard or keyboard + mouse, as you choose.
- The game's rhythm is super fast, and it's addictive to constantly challenge past scores.
- Unlock more feature ships and unlock more special effects badges. Let your high scores pay off in appearance.
- Endless play mode, only you can stop yourself from playing.
- Steam achievements, leaderboard support!
- Steam cloud support, unlocked spacecraft, special effects badges will not be lost.
- Now available in Chinese, English, Russian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish and Korean.
- Provides free and timed modes to provide a shortcut for technical players seeking high scores.
This page has been translated using Google Translate, please let me know if there is any error description. thanks for your help.