Luna Shattered Hearts Episode 1 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Luna: Shattered Hearts: Episode 1 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Check out the Game Guide & R2 Info under Community Hub
STORYBack in the real world people call this place Luna. No one who has never been there could ever really confirm or deny its existence but the rumors do fly. A cold tomb for the fallen? A penal colony managed by The Order of the Raven? Or worse yet the very gates of Hell!? The perspective of its inhabitants is of a different attitude, and only that of escape. Every last one of them wishes they could get back to something... Only the purest of naturalists could find appreciation in its endless tombs, roaring wind, and cold pebble and flint stones. As Lith enters the scene he enters into a very trying time for Luna. The intelligent Chumbo has been banished. The peaceful native population of ValRa have recently gone missing. Could someone closer than the party thinks be responsible?
- Intense sword and arrow combat. Fight beasts, aliens, and insects
- Compete to earn challenging achievements tied to Rare Drop items
- Touch, gamepad, or mappable keyboard control options
- Experience an advanced love system
- Atmospheric lighting system
- Varied economy with crafting
- Experience a rich story
- Open world exploration
- Meet a varied cast of unique characters
- Compelling original soundtrack by Phrostylicious Productions