M.C.I. Escapes Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the M.C.I. Escapes game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Then you can control that lifeforms. You level your character when leveling the lifeforms you control, so you can control higher level beings the more experienced you get.
This story acts in 3 Time-Zones, the Present, The Past & The Future, while the whole experience is an Action-Adventure-RPG with Fantasy & Sci-Fi elements.
Please notice: I don't want to spoil here what exactly you can expect, because i want to surprise my audience with things happening on the screen.
I've put a lot of effort into this. (Especially the surprises).
- Control lifeforms, friendly or even enemies !
- Fight with various weapons, ranged & melee, like bows & swords.
- You have your own Mind-Control-Interface (M.C.I.) always with you.
- With that you can switch control anytime you want, all progress is saved.
- Feat. your little helper-K.I., called K.I.A.M. (The 'lil Robo on the left of the banner above.)
- K.I.A.M. means: (K)ybernetic (I)ntelligent (A)ssistant (M)achine
- Fully customizeable difficulty settings. (Ranging from casual to core-gamers)
- Take advantange of playing online ...
- ... but have the option to stay offline if you want to. (You can change your mind anytime).
What you will get for your investment in the Early-Access-Version:
At the moment there are in total 13 Scenes, with 8 Scenes featuring Gameplay.
(About 2+ hours of gameplay)
There are already riddles to be solved, various enemies to fight & lots of experience to gain.
When i could use only one word to describe what you can expect from my game,
the word that come to my mind at first would be: 'Diversion'.
It's planned that the Early Access Version features 15 scenes, with 9 scenes of gameplay,
right from the beginning of the Early-Access-Phase.