MinosMaze - The Minotaur's Labyrinth Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the MinosMaze - The Minotaur's Labyrinth game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Get lost and find yourself among the difficulties of each environment inside the maze!
- Defeat mighty mythological enemies!
- Solve the different challenging puzzles!
- Free the young compatriots lost between the dangers!
- Play with touchscreen, keyboard or joystick
- Translated in 8 languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian and Simplified Chinese.
MinosMaze is an indie game based on the tale of Theseus and the Minotaur, taking place on minoan invasion of Greece. Having won they impose the sacrifice of young enemies to satisfy the hunger of the terrible beast, half bull, half man and unwanted son of the queen, who lives in a dangerous maze. Seeing the tragedy that comes over his people arises Theseus, a young and fearless greek prince, eager to end this cruel situation.
Put yourself into Theseus skin, enter the maze and face the challenges that appear on every corner in the pursuit to free his people finding the necessary weapons to defeat each new battle.