MinosMaze - The Minotaur's Labyrinth
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
- Get lost and find yourself among the difficulties of each environment inside the maze!
- Defeat mighty mythological enemies!
- Solve the different challenging puzzles!
- Free the young compatriots lost between the dangers!
- Play with touchscreen, keyboard or joystick
- Translated in 8 languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian and Simplified Chinese.
MinosMaze is an indie game based on the tale of Theseus and the Minotaur, taking place on minoan invasion of Greece. Having won they impose the sacrifice of young enemies to satisfy the hunger of the terrible beast, half bull, half man and unwanted son of the queen, who lives in a dangerous maze. Seeing the tragedy that comes over his people arises Theseus, a young and fearless greek prince, eager to end this cruel situation.
Put yourself into Theseus skin, enter the maze and face the challenges that appear on every corner in the pursuit to free his people finding the necessary weapons to defeat each new battle.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page