Monsters and Monocles Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Monsters and Monocles game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Online and Local Multiplayer
Take on the challenge solo, or play with up to 4 players online or locally. Your team shares a single pool of lives so you need to stick together, revive fallen comrades, and watch each others backs.
Customize Your Play Style
Search out and use powerful weapons to aid you in battle like the blunderbuss, stake launcher and the crumpet cannon - a steampunk toaster that fires weaponized crumpets.
Find and equip relics to customize your weapons and add new abilities to match your play style, and upgrade them by looting chests and destroying enemies.
Procedurally Generated World
Each level is procedural so you and your comrades will be faced with unique enemy placement, traps, secrets and objectives each time you play. Your trusty airship the HMS Scone acts as your hub and lets you gear up before taking on challenging levels like the haunted mansion, snowy Victorian streets and a cursed Pharaohs tomb. Each area ends with a fearsome boss encounter, such as a demonic chimney sweep or a giant cyclops skull.
- 4 player co-op - both locally and online
- Co-op centric gameplay - Revive teammates and shared pool of lives across all players
- Challenging single player
- Every game is different - Procedural levels, enemies, relics, objectives, and secrets
- Customizable abilities - Collect relics that can be upgraded across play sessions to match your play style
- Full Controller support
- Huge bosses
- Sound design & Music by Hyperduck Soundworks
- Dogs wearing smoking jackets