Murder Miners Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Murder Miners game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Murder Miners is the #1 rated Xbox Live Indie Game. We still host community playdates every Wednesday at 6PM Central. Join the Murder Miners Steam group to be notified of the weekly playdate.
Follow our Steam dev page to be notified when the sequel, Murder Miners X, is released on Steam.
Halo-inspired core gameplay3-shot-kill pistol included, with new additions such as wall-jumping, unlimited sprint, multi-directional dashing, alt-fire modes, and the ability to choose any weapon at spawn.
Unique Infection modeOne player starts as a zombie with the goal of infecting the other players until they've all turned over to the zombie army. The humans can use the Minergun to build forts, while the zombies can dig through walls and use their tentacle grab to reach higher places or pull players toward them. Unique to our game is the ability to feast on player corpses to level up your zombie. You can play this mode with up to 30 players. We'll usually have a full 30 player lobby in our weekly JForce play date. Come join us! It's a very intense experience when you're the last man standing and you have a whole swarm of player-controlled zombies coming after you.
Online co-op map making + completely destructible mapsThe Minergun makes map-creation easy and fun. Almost every popular map you can think of has been remade by our community, and you can share them via Steam Workshop.
- Join the official Steam group to be notified of the weekly playdate with JForce
- Chat with devs & players and follow our blog at: http://JForceGames.com
- Or join our fan-run Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/T3QCYsU
- Subscribe to JForce on Youtube: http://youtube.com/JForceGames
- Follow JForce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JForceGames
- Like Murder Miners on Facebook: http://facebook.com/MurderMiners
- Like JForce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/JForceGames to follow development of the sequel, Murder Miners X