Anxious Neck Games
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 220 MB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Nakawak game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Mindless monsters roam the depths of the Undercity - a hostile, sprawling, interconnected, semi-open-world environment.
Nakawak (a skeleton comprised of an odd assortment of bones) is unique. He has had an awakening. He has found a sense of self.
Alone in a hostile world filled with monstrous beings, Nakawak knows his purpose: Defeat the Three Beasts and the Seal will fail, opening the way to the surface and freedom . . .
Explore! Power Up! Escape!
NAKAWAK is a retro game displaced in time.
- Fully exploreable, semi-open-world environment!
- A simple in-game map that is great for course correcting without spoiling the adventure and surprises!
- A dark, minimalist storyline told through few words and memorable set pieces!
- Expanded content to extend playtime!
- Simple, GameBoy style chiptune soundtrack!
- Nearly 20 upgrades and powerups to procure!
- A broad and wild bestiary of creatures to exterminate!
- Three huge bosses to battle, each more challenging than the last!
- Crawl through tight, winding tunnels with NAKAWAK's quadruped form!