Nightork Adventures - Beyond the Moons of Shadalee Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Nightork Adventures - Beyond the Moons of Shadalee game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
clanging through the time,
destroying even the most beautiful meadow,
the song of war has no sense and has no rhyme."
Book of Tears, discovered 17 years ago in the Zunkara sector, age: unknown
For centuries, there was peace in this region of the universe. But dark shadows appeared at the border of this galaxy. Some call them angels, others call them demons. You are an ork from the honourable Nightork tribe, piloting your well proven Warg XJ-85 spaceship. You don't know what the angles or demons are, but a few weeks ago, they attacked in the Darharra sector. Planet Brog is under heavy siege now. You have to free this planet and save many lives. You travel with your ship to planet Brog...
Nightork Adventures - Beyond the Moons of Shadalee has the following features:
- Pilot your spaceship through procedurally generated dungeons.
- Fight against evil demons, to save the galaxy in 30 missions.
- Build your own levels with the included level editor.
- You can shoot projectiles in three different colors: red, green and blue.
- Each enemy ship has a specific color.
- You have to complement the enemies to white color.
- E.g. if an enemy is yellow, shoot it with blue projectiles.