Unfortunately, professional review of the Obliteracers game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Addictive racing mayhem for all ages featuring brutal-cute aliens, exotic locations and absurd weapon powerups
- Squeeze 16 local players onto the same screen using gamepads, laptops and smart devices as extra controllers
- Battle friends and family on the couch, compete against others online, or play career mode solo against punishing bots
- Highly customizable party game modes with dozens of gameplay modifiers and presets for endless variety
- Simple controls for newcomers, with advanced strategies for veteran players
- Round-based combat ensures quick respawns and allows drop-in drop-out play