GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
DescriptionOCCHIO is a fast-paced puzzle platformer about facing fears, inside a lucid dream.
Explore this massive world, conquer obstacles, fight epic bosses to discover the truth behind this strange dream.
- The difficulty curve is insane, with slippery controls and tough levels, you'll be sure to scream at your TV and throw your controller!
- This game is much better with a controller (PlayStation or Xbox)
- There may be an issue with ultrawide screens at the moment, depends on the monitor though, please change your resolution until the bug is fixed soon! For ultrawide monitors, you will see a black border to keep the aspect ratio, so it won't be stretched. :P
- Challenging boss battles!
- Slippery and challenging platforming action!
- Tough puzzles to solve!
- Vague but deep and meaningful story.
- Amazing original soundtrack
- SCREEN SHAKEEE
- Preston Cammarata (Acerio) - Programmer/Designer
- Arthur Cosentino (X27) - Bug Fixes
- Gabriel Hawk - Music
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page