- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 210
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: These probably aren't accurate, you can run with lower specs. If you notice the game is running in slow motion, or the opening cutscene music is out of sync, your specs are too low, but the game will still be playable, just won't feel as good.
Unfortunately, professional review of the OCCHIO game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
DescriptionOCCHIO is a fast-paced puzzle platformer about facing fears, inside a lucid dream.
Explore this massive world, conquer obstacles, fight epic bosses to discover the truth behind this strange dream.
- The difficulty curve is insane, with slippery controls and tough levels, you'll be sure to scream at your TV and throw your controller!
- This game is much better with a controller (PlayStation or Xbox)
- There may be an issue with ultrawide screens at the moment, depends on the monitor though, please change your resolution until the bug is fixed soon! For ultrawide monitors, you will see a black border to keep the aspect ratio, so it won't be stretched. :P
- Challenging boss battles!
- Slippery and challenging platforming action!
- Tough puzzles to solve!
- Vague but deep and meaningful story.
- Amazing original soundtrack
- SCREEN SHAKEEE
- Preston Cammarata (Acerio) - Programmer/Designer
- Arthur Cosentino (X27) - Bug Fixes
- Gabriel Hawk - Music