Outrageous Grounds: The Maze
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better, Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1x USB 2.0 or better port also required
Outrageous Grounds: The Maze Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Outrageous Grounds: The Maze game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Our aim is to give the explosively growing VR user base meaningful content with captivating visuals, gameplay and interactions.
Outrageous Grounds: The Maze is developed for HTC Vive, and works with Oculus Touch through SteamVR, but we intend to add proper support for relevant devices in the future as they become available to us.
OG:The Maze features
- Locomotion. With our locomotion the player is free to roam the play area and not be restricted to roomscale. Our arm-swing movement reduces chances of simulator sickness while increasing immersion and allowing for precise gameplay.
- Environment Interaction. The great majority of in-game objects are dynamic, simulating real world object behaviour. Tons of dynamic objects combined with our destruction system creates extremely satisfactory and fun experience.
- Attention to immersiveness in 3d and sound design
- The graphical quality achieved through the usage of Unity 5.4 and The Lab Renderer is something to behold.