Painkiller: Overdose Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Painkiller Overdose game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- A prequel to the eventual sequel that bridges the storyline and ties up wandering ends.
- Overdose introduces a new character and storyline that examines the repercussions of Daniel defeating Lucifer in the original Painkiller!
- 16 NEW levels of fast-paced pain-killing action!
- Six NEW demonic weapons grant the powers of a demi-god to souls awaiting damnation everywhere!
- Crafted and designed completely by Mindware Studios; long-time advocates and fans of the game.
- A reshuffled Tarot deck infuses Belial with new powers and devastating combinations.
- Over 40 demented and sickly-twisted monsters from Hell.
- New End Bosses of colossal statures standing guard over Hell's crumbling domain and the entrances to the other realms!
- A revitalized commitment to multiplayer introduces a series of stats tracking features and game server options intended to revamp the multiplayer experience.
- Multiplayer compatibility with original Painkiller multiplayer maps and game modes!