GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The critically-acclaimed and award-winning FPS franchise is back! Packed with tons of fast-paced, adrenaline-fueled single player and multiplayer action, Painkiller Overdose brings with it 6 innovative new demonic weapons, mind-bending physics, lightning-player maps, over 40 demented and sickly-twisted monsters from Hell and gigantic end bosses that will blow your mind!
- A prequel to the eventual sequel that bridges the storyline and ties up wandering ends.
- Overdose introduces a new character and storyline that examines the repercussions of Daniel defeating Lucifer in the original Painkiller!
- 16 NEW levels of fast-paced pain-killing action!
- Six NEW demonic weapons grant the powers of a demi-god to souls awaiting damnation everywhere!
- Crafted and designed completely by Mindware Studios; long-time advocates and fans of the game.
- A reshuffled Tarot deck infuses Belial with new powers and devastating combinations.
- Over 40 demented and sickly-twisted monsters from Hell.
- New End Bosses of colossal statures standing guard over Hell's crumbling domain and the entrances to the other realms!
- A revitalized commitment to multiplayer introduces a series of stats tracking features and game server options intended to revamp the multiplayer experience.
- Multiplayer compatibility with original Painkiller multiplayer maps and game modes!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page