PixARK is a voxel sandbox with automatically generated worlds that you can explore and transform using a powerful craft system. Download PixARK and try to survive for as long as you can.
PixARK app looks like a voxel-based version of Minecraft, and while that specific visual style isn't that uncommon for similar sandboxes, the game lacks originality. However, the colors are bright, so you don't need to squint to distinguish different animals, and the overall picture is nice. The special effects are colorful, too: everything from shooting animations to mere weather effects look cool.
PixARK full game is a pretty typical sandbox adventure. First of all, you need to create a character, although your options are fairly limited: there are only a couple of possible haircuts – but you get to define your avatar's arm length, which is pretty weird. And then you just get spawned into a random world with nothing but your bare hands. From that on, you're completely on your own: you are free to go any direction, gathering resources, fighting beasts, and building all kinds of structures.
Building and crafting are definitely some of the most interesting aspects of the PixARK game – there is an immense amount of possible things you can craft, including weapons, armor, or furniture. Naturally, crafting simple instruments requires only the most basic resources you can find in the starting area, while advanced artifacts are not that easy to create. All in all, the gameplay is varying and engaging, and even if there are still some problems with resource placing and such, the game is a lot of fun.
The controls are pretty intuitive, and you can learn how to walk around and interact with animals of your world right away. Crafting and building may prove a little bit harder to learn, but that aspect is not too difficult either. But fighting is a real challenge sometimes, so you'll need to be pretty patient while learning how to defeat your enemies.
Replay Value 4/5
PixARK latest version has a pretty interesting gameplay that inclines towards interacting with a lot of different species, including goblins, zombies, and various dinosaurs. But it doesn't force you, and there're lots of ways you can play this game. That means PixARK has rather high replay value, and you can play it for hundreds of hours.
The Bottom Line
Diverse and entertaining, PixARK is a nice example of a sandbox game, but it really lacks anything truly innovative and fresh. But you still should download PixARK and explore its worlds.
- Graphics 3
- Gameplay 4
- Controls 4
- Replay Value 4
High replay value.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
One of the best role-play games ever!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page