Primal Carnage Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Primal Carnage game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
PRIMAL CARNAGECreated By Ashton Anderson
Primal Carnage is an online multiplayer shooter that immerses its players in skilled PVP combat, team-based strategy and savage class-oriented matches unlike any you've previously experienced...
Dispatched to reclaim a remote island from a dinosaur outbreak, a team of battle-hardened mercenaries fight to take control of its abandoned facilities and secure classified objectives. Play either side in the fight for survival of the fittest, taking on the role of an armed human mercenary or a cunning prehistoric predator.
Its Man versus Dinosaur in the ultimate fight for dominance...who will emerge victorious and who will become extinct?
- 9 Maps with large, open environments illustrating the vastness of an overrun remote island
- 10 playable classes, each with unique skills and abilities
- Play from both first-person (humans) and third-person (dinosaurs) perspective
- Achievements, unlockables, and cosmetic DLC
- "Get to the Chopper" mode - Humans must fight their way through the dino horde to reach their only escape... the CHOPPPER!